Japandix is the simplest app that computerized appendix attached to the diary in Japan.A lot of living information, manners that you should know, and trivia to help life in Japan and study of Japan are recorded in an appendix. Please enjoy life in Japan. And, please come to like Japan.
• A lot of content about Japan• Index search• MyList to manage bookmarks• Viewing content offline• Language switching (Japanese / English) (The Japanese language environment is required.)
[Limitation of the Free Version] This app is a free version for trial. There is a limit of the following. Please upgrade to a normal version, if you like this app.
• Display of advertisement• Limit the number of registered in MyList• Limit the number of times of use of the index search• Can not save the last selected tab• Can not save your entries for each topic• There are the contents that is not available after a certain period of time has elapsed
• Manners to KnowManners of the Noshibukuro / Business Etiquette / Writing of Letter / Table Manners / Manners of Wedding / Manners of Funeral Services / Manners of Omimai
• Living InformationCalendar / Age Chart / Entrance, Graduation Year Chart / Unit Conversion Table / Postal Charges Chart / Postal Optional Charges Chart / Envelope Size / Paper Size / Adults Clothes Size Chart / Childrens Clothes Size Chart / Time Difference / Washing Symbols / Measurement of Food / Prefectures / Notification Destination / Telephone Guide / Railway Route Map / Stamp Duty / Disaster Prevention Guide / Health Care
• Various TriviasNational Holiday / Seasonal Day / About Rokuyo / Rokuyo Table / Wedding Anniversary / Celebration of Children / Celebration of the Long-Lived / Eto / Yakudoshi / Memorial Service / Family Relationship Chart / Birth Stone / Birth Flower / Language of Flowers / Finger Ring / 12 Signs of the Zodiac / 88 Constellations / Nutrient / Sports / World Countries
[Notice]There may be some errors in the translation results, because an each content has been translated into English from Japanese by automatic translation. We try to expect accuracy about the contents, but for damages resulting from the use, it does not take any responsibility.